In this week’s update: New audio tour stops, Swedish Pavilion porch renovations, and more!
In our weekly update, keep up to date on what staff and volunteers at the Lindsborg Old Mill & Swedish Heritage Museum are working on to lift up the history of Lindsborg and the surrounding region. This weekly update both looks back at what happened last week and looks ahead at what’s coming.
For September 4-10, 2023:
- There are two new stops on the museum’s audio tour about the 1904 World’s Fair Swedish Pavilion! Go give the new content a listen.
- A tour group of 20 came from Wichita on Wednesday and went on a tour of the Old Mill!
- We’re expecting work on the front porch of the 1904 World’s Fair Pavilion to be finished later this week!
- The Museum Handy Crew is rebuilding the walkway between the mill and museum.
- We had a great volunteer appreciation reception last Friday evening. Thanks to all of our wonderful volunteers!
- Lenora is presenting today (Monday, September 11) to Rotary International in Salina!
- A Volunteer Workday is coming up on September 30. Please come help out if you are able!
Thanks to Our Weekly Volunteers!
Jerry Sperling, Les Sperling, Mike Koch, Jerry Hammerton, and Karmon Almquist!