Play Kubb at the Museum!
Kubb (pronounced “koob“) is a popular Swedish lawn game dating back to the late 19th Century, but with a significant modern following as well, with more than 30 tournaments annually across the United States.
- Now you can experience the family fun of Kubb anytime the museum is open (9 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday – Saturday) with sets available for FREE checkout, included as part of your admission fee or annual museum membership!
If all you want to do is play Kubb, you can also check out a set for two hours for just $10 per group!
Here’s how it all works:
- Read or watch the rules of how to set up and play at this easy-to-understand guide site HERE.
- Come to the museum gift shop at 120 E. Mill St. in Lindsborg and show your museum membership card, purchase regular museum admission, or pay $10 for Kubb set checkout-only.
- Fill out a Kubb set checkout agreement, sign the checkout log, and leave a credit or debit card with the gift shop attendant (to be returned to you when the Kubb set is returned in good condition.)
- Checkout of a Kubb set is first-come, first-serve and limited to two hours if there is a waiting list of others who want to check out a set.
- Enjoy playing this fun Swedish tradition!