In this week’s update: Augmented Reality tour in development, new fact sheet, and more!
In our weekly update, keep up to date on what staff and volunteers at the Lindsborg Old Mill & Swedish Heritage Museum are working on to lift up the history of Lindsborg and the surrounding region. This weekly update both looks back at what happened last week and looks ahead at what’s coming.
For August 21-27, 2023:
- Lenora helped three people with requests for archive research.
- We’ve officially signed an agreement with Wintor AR, which will be the platform for our upcoming interactive augmented reality tour – now in development!
- We’ll be guest speakers at the Salina Rotary meeting in September and are working on that presentation.
- The issue with Google Maps incorrectly directing motor vehicle traffic over the Välkommen bridge now appears to be fixed! Thanks to everyone who reported this important problem with safety and navigation to the museum!
- A Volunteer Workday is coming up on September 30. Please come help out if you are able!
- A new fact sheet about the museum has been designed for use in informational packets currently under development for several unique audiences.
Thanks to Our Weekly Volunteers!
Jerry Sperling, Cathy Ahlstedt, and Susan Achenbach!