This original and authentic vintage postcard from the late 1970s or 1980s celebrates the bicentennial visit of Carl XVI Gustaf, King of Sweden for the re-dedication of the Swedish Pavilion in 1976.
The building was from the 1904 World’s Fair and was donated to Bethany College following the fair. After serving as an art instruction area and a museum at various points, it was moved to the museum campus at the south side of Lindsborg.
Written on the front:
“The Swedish Homestead
World’s Fair St. Louis 1904”